Shelters at Avalon Park may be rented by contacting the Avalon Borough Administration Office at 412-761-5820, Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Reservations will be accepted beginning in January of the current year you wish to use the shelters. For 2015 we will begin accepting reservations on Thursday January 2.
Rental Dates for 2015: May 1 to October 15
Shelter 1 – Permit Required
Full Kitchen (Full size refrigerator, stove/oven, add’l 4 burner gas cook top, grill, hot water.)
Seats approximately 60 people.
Shelter 2 – Permit Required
No kitchen facilities, does include electric and grills.
Seats approximately 180 people.
All rentals $110.00
Shelter 3 - No Permit Required
(located across the bridge on the other side of the creek)
No amenities other than picnic tables.
This shelter is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
No reservations or permit required.
NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ARE PERMITTED IN THE PARK
- Rental fees must be paid in full 1 week after making your reservation.
- ID required for proof of residency.
- $15.00 deposit will be returned provided the shelter is left in satisfactory condition. Renter must return application and request refund within 30 days of rental.
- ½ off for Non-profit Organizations.
- Cancellations must be made 2 weeks or 10 business days before your event to receive a full refund. After this period there is a $25.00 fee to cancel a reservation and receive your refund.
- Special pool rates ($5.00/person) are available with shelter rentals. Wrist bands are required to obtain this special rate. Please make arrangements at the time of your shelter rental or prior to your event.